What sort of data do we collect and why?
Axiom International Ltd processes personal data, your data. Personal data is information which relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, often referred to as the “data subject”. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, either directly, or indirectly, by reference to an identifier (a piece, or pieces of data which makes you identifiable). For example, your name, any identification number, location, or electronic identifier or to other factors which are specific to the socio-economic, cultural, physical, mental, genetic identity of the data subject. In processing your data, we will comply with the following data protection principles:
- We will process personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- We will collect personal information for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only, and will not process it in a way that is incompatible with those legitimate purposes;
- We will only process the personal information that is appropriate and necessary for the relevant purposes;
- We will keep accurate and up to date personal information and take reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal information is deleted or corrected as soon as practicably possible;
- We will keep personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which the information is processed;
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal information is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which Axiom International Ltd uses it. The predominant legal basis upon which we process your personal data are for the processing of our legitimate interest, with your consent and pursuant to the performance of a contract, specifically relating to the administration of our website and, internally, our HR and Finance functions. Please note that you are within your rights under the UK Data protection Act, 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulations 2021 to object to the processing of your personal data.
As an overview, and this list is not exhaustive, we collect the following data:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Work and education history, including qualifications;
- Questionnaire and survey responses;
- Details contained within any application you make to Axiom International Ltd;
- Results of assessments during the recruitment process;
- Details of your right to work; and
- Passport detail and relevant medical history (to support in the arrangement of travel arrangements and insurance provision.
We limit the collection and subsequent processing of personal data to only that which is necessary for us to pursue our purpose and deliver the agreed services to our clients. By registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers, course providers, third party providers and clients in connection with the recruitment process and the provision of our services.
We process personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process and the selling of our services to our clients, as well as to advise you of new opportunities, news and industry updates.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect data through the following means (please note, this list is not exhaustive, please ask for a copy of our Policy using email@example.com, should you require further information):
- Emails or other contact, directly from you;
- Via telephone;
- Via our enquiries Web form; and
- Information which is collected through our website, including:
- System Activity
- Date and time of such visits
- Amount of data transferred
- Requested site pages
How do we use your personal data?
Axiom International Ltd uses your personal data for the purposes set out below:
- Contacting you;
- Responding to your enquiries;
- Compiling metrics in relation to our website and business;
- Maintaining communications with you; and
- Protecting against fraud or suspicious activities.
How is this data safeguarded?
The security of your personal data is of paramount importance to us. Access to your personal data is limited to staff and third parties who help us to process the data, or to provide the services necessary to our Clients or end users. We safeguard your data extensively through our internal practices, policies and procedures and through our information technology systems. Our staff only access information you store with us to pursue our legitimate purpose and manage said personal data strictly in line with the aforementioned policies and procedures.
Axiom International Ltd does not retain personal data for any longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which is was collected and processed, in line with current legislation.
Do we pass data to third parties?
We may disclose personal data to certain third parties, to prospective or intended employers (or third parties assisting them with their recruitment processes), or to clients for the propose of recruitment or the provision of our services, or to raining providers responsible for the delivery of courses, or to suppliers for the provision of services which are directly related to the execution of our services such as transport, insurance, and security clearances. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal data for any other purpose. We regularly review the data protection processes of third parties to ensure compliance with our policy.
How do we let you know if our policy changes?
Any policy changes to this policy will be posted on this page and, if substantial, may be promoted on the website or through email notification.
Your rights under data protection legislation and this policy
Data subjects have the following rights in relation to their personal information:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to unsubscribe from future mailings?
Please email email@example.com to request your removal from future mailings.
How to remove your name from our database?
Please contact us with your request for your account to be closed at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We will confirm that this has been actioned within a reasonable timeframe.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.